This is EZXRadio which is uses a (hopefully) generic RadioStream class. The GUI and RadioStream are separate so it should be easy to port to another GUI as long as it is Qt based like QTopia on OpenEZX or Symbian OS since version 4.6 of Qt.
There are no hardcoded key bindings so they must be specified in a configuration file (see config.example). Any EZX phone that can run an installed app should be able to run EZXRadio.
- Loadable modules for file format detection (buggy).
- Remote and local file playback including m3u and pls playlists.
- SHOUTcast with search support.
- Http proxy support with a port access list and authentication.
- Shuffle mode.
- Repeat all and current playlist items.
- Customizable sounds (connecting, error, etc).
- Scan mode.
- Record to file (mp3 module only, buggy).
- Keybindings for almost every action.
- Playlist sorting.
- Playlist editing.
- Playlist browse mode.
- Playlist searching.
- Metatag cycling (double tap title label; tap-and-hold to stop marquee).
- Advanced preferences GUI.
- Call handling (buggy: ringtone doesn’t always play).
- Supports EZX file associations.
- Customizable colors and font sizes.
- libcurl – With at least
file://support for local files and
http://for your standard remote stream.
- libmpg123 – for the mp3 module.
setENV.sh from the SDK
tmake -o Makefile EZXClip.pro
arm-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -Wall -shared -fPIC -o mod.so mod.c [-lmodlib]
Modules should be installed in ~/.ezxradio/plugins/. The configuration file and pixmaps should be in ~/.ezxradio/.