The master branch of pwmd has merged the no-literals branch and also fixes the CLEARCACHE command to clear gpg-agent cached keys among other things. This requires libgpgme >= 1.7.0 and gpg-agent >= 2.1.15 which are both still in development and haven’t been released yet. But you can still try things out by building from their git repositories.
Also added are two new special attributes expire and expire_increment. When the
GET command encounters an element with the expire attribute and the currrent time is greater than the attribute value, a new status message
STATUS_EXPIRE is sent. The expire_increment attribute is the number of seconds that the next
STORE command will increment the expire attribute by from the current time. So if you have set an expiry for an element and use a qpwmc shortcut to fetch element content with an expired element, you will be notified about it.
I’ve created a new branch for removal of literal element paths. This branch pretty much fixes recursion loops but has the problem that it can’t exactly mimic
find(1) output for elements with a target loop: the
LIST of the element path will stop at the node where the loop is detected which may really be in a child of the target node. For example, the pseudo-document:
a<TAB>b<TAB>c -> c
c<TAB>d -> a
LIST output. It will stop at
a->b->c with a target loop flag appended.
Clock is running behind constantly and badly. Hopefully it’s only the battery and not the MB.
Updated to use the generic Pwmd class. To be applied against the latest Psi git tree. No other changes. You can find it here.
Seems my PS2 and first serial port died. Have to use the second serial port for my mouse. Hope it’s not related to the new PSU.
I finally got a PSU for my desktop machine. It’s an older Antec SL350 since the MB is an older Socket A. Hopefully it’ll hold up for a while until I can get a newer box.
Now what to do with the laptop…
I ordered a (used) PSU a few weeks ago since my current one was/is underpowered. Turns out that not only was the ordered PSU defective but my underpowered PSU fan died today and caused the PSU to overheat and burnout. So luckily I haven’t given away my laptop yet. 🙂
Version 6.0.2 of libpwmd has been released. This version fixes a segfault when resetting pinentry strings with pwmd_setopt(). It also adds non-blocking SSH negotiation.
Added an XChat2 module to retrieve a NickServ password from pwmd.
PWMD version 2.0 has been released. This version fixes version 1 data file bugs and breaks data file compatibility. You can convert your version 1 data files with the new –convert command line switch.
Version 6.0.0 of libpwmd has also been released. This version has lots of API changes and supports remote pwmd connections over an SSH channel among other things.
Upgrading both is recommended.